The supernatural has always been a topic that fascinates all of us regardless of whether we believe in it or not. Ghouls, fairies and zombies have been a popular part of movies, TV shows and even children’s books for a long time. With the increasing popularity of video games, it was inevitable that spirits and demons became a big part of this industry. Onmyoji Arena is a great combination of the world of video games and supernatural forces.
Onmyoji Arena is a game where players pose as someone with supernatural abilities to summon spirits. These spirits are called “Shikigami” and each of these spirits possess unique abilities and can be commanded to defeat enemies. The game aims to destroy all evil spirits that are trying to take over the world.
Onmyoji Arena is loaded with many different features that allow you to customise your shikigami, and try playing with different types of spirits have a unique skillset and moves. The game has a mode where players can team up with their friends or other players online to achieve their goal. The game also features an all-star cast for the voiceovers of the characters. Stars like Miyuki Sawaroshi and Jun Fukuyama have lent their voices for the characters of this game.
Onmyoji Arena is a dream come true for a lot of gamers. As far as gameplay is concerned, this game lacks very little, the only drawback being that it is designed only for mobile phones. This means that players who want to enjoy the graphics and the details of the game cannot enjoy the game to the fullest.
An emulator is the best way to play this game Onmyoji Arena on your PC. Bluestacks emulator is a great choice to play this game. It is a precise tool in terms of operation control with the mouse and keyboard. Bluestacks can be used to access multiple accounts simultaneously.
Guide To Use The BlueStacks Emulator To Play Onmyoji
- First, you need to download BlueStacks on your PC by clicking the download button.
- Once downloading is completed, install and launch BlueStacks by following the on-screen instructions carefully.
- Login to your google play store account to sync your google account and play the game using BlueStacks.
- If you do not have an account on the play store, you need to make sure you create an account before moving to the next step.
- Now, open Google Play Store and search for ‘Onmyoji’ from the search tab displayed on the screen.
- Select the first result displayed and click the Install button to start the installation of the app.
- Once it is installed, open your game to access it on your computer system.
- Go ahead and enjoy the game to the fullest.
Enjoy a widely appreciated game on the large screen of your PC using BlueStacks emulator. You can also use other emulators like Nox App Player, MEmu App Player, Koplayer etc.. Go ahead and try these tools today!